Loss of accuracy could potentially result in loss of life and reduced business profit. Get your test equipment and instruments calibrated periodically to prevent loss.
Professional calibration service
Our engineers and technicians have combined professional experience of more than 30 years in calibration and support. They are factory trained to perform and calibrate temperature, pressure, gas, and electrical systems, using master instruments designed by world’s leading manufacturers (M/s Fluke, M/s Dh Budenberg, M/s Mensor, and M/s Wika) with international traceability to national labs around the world (UKAS, NVLAP-NIST, and Dakks).
Electropneumatic offers its calibration services for testing and calibrating all kinds of Electrical, Temperature, Pressure and Dimensional measuring instruments, Gas Instruments, etc such as:
- Safety Valves
- Torque wrenches
- Pressure Gauges and Test Gauges
- Portable and personal gas monitors/ detectors
- Fixed gas detection systems
- Pneumatic / Electronic Pressure and Temperature Transmitters
- Portable Electrical Measuring & Testing Instruments
- Bar Gauges
- Flow Meters
- Temperature Gauges & Baths